Buttsuck McGrew
I don't know if any of you superior gentlemen have been noticing, but there's this Spicyfood Ballsack guy that thinks he's so much better than us in bed. Not true... not true at all. I extend an invitation to this manwhore's diarrhea page for you all to look upon and chuckle at his small wiener size. So click this anus if you want to see how much of an ankle spanker he is: (_|_)
4 comments:
YOU COULD SAY THAT AGAIN!
Why, of all people, must spicyfood dickweed come into my life? His balls are too wrinkly and they smell of rotten egg cheese. Trust me, I would know... because he's bisexuass.
Oh i get it...Now that we made you feel like a bums nutsack you want to be our friend so that you dont get made fun of anymore. Too late we already know that you are from Canada, and that you are bi. Ummm...last time that i checked bi canadians were not on my cool list. And yes i do have a cool list.
Is that how you spell please in Canada?
Post a Comment