Shiggety Schwhat?
Ok ok ok... are you buttfucking the shit out my ass?! Why is the Katy Joseph posting on our bitch ass blog of doom? Hmm... a new title is definitely in order. By the way, does this mean that we can't talk about masturbation or dick balls now that we have poachers invading the SDC? It's alright by me just as long as everyone else feels the same way. About goat sex, that is. :)
3 comments:
I think paul is right. I thought the reason of starting this was to keep the brosephs in touch. I dont have a prob with KJ but i think you should have atleast asked the rest of the gang. I think that the title paul used would perfectly fit what we have now.
All I can say is "thanks guys for letting me be a part of the illustrious and exclusive secret society known as "The Shit Blog of Herpes"", it means A LOT. In regards to a certain hypocrisy I encountered on your most recent post,Ovary Punch, I do not know why you are being so buttsore about us "poachers" "invading" the SDC...you were the first one to invite a chick to the Testimonial Mahoganies (besides Chickern), that female being me on August the sixth, in the year twothouosandandfive. But now that's cleared up, I hope you can forgive me for being a biotch, I promise I will not rain on y'all's sausage parades too much....they are very entertaining, and I respect the now-undeclared-on-the-internet-blog-form brotherhood of the SDC way too much to ruin this blog with asinine female rationalities; so do not fear, I will try my best not to be a douche.
Post a Comment