Um, yeah. I thought this site was meant to be a form of communication between the brosephs but I don't see any communicating going on. Just because a few girls tried to come in a conquer the SDC, and failed miserably, doesn't mean that we can't talk and have a good time. I have decided to re-open this site as the "Head Chief" and with the help of my underlord, Mr. Bush Willy, I hope to see this site flourish as it once did. So I officially re-open this site and may the good times continue to roll and the women stay in our pants and beds. Well, mine at least. Oh and maybe Shane-O-Wannabe Nurse and Jonah. And maybe Furgie. The rest of you can forget about the women. Long live the Shadow Dick and Company!
Your broseph for live,
PB Johnson <--8-->
1 comment:
No one knows me better than Chris' hand... no joke. And by the way, I've stuck my finger in my butt before.
Post a Comment