Monday, April 24

Trucker Jizz

http://photos-742.facebook.com/n12/169/65/7936488/n7936488_31790742_8553.jpg

On our trip to Austin last Saturday we (Praul, Andrea, 'Toine, Miguel and I) visited Andy for a little birthday dinner. After so we made our way to 6th street to see what was poppin' downtown and there were lots of people and you could walk in the streets...like no joke. We saw a spray paint artist that was absolutely AMAZING.

That was the good stuff... we also visited some "interesting" places in the ATX. We went to 2 whore houses and a strip club in hopes for some boobies, of course, we were all too broke to enjoy any of it. On the trip home we saw an "XXX" porno shop, so we decided to visit it (The street it was on was called Slaugter Lane). When we arrived we found a parking lot FULL of cars. It was pretty wierd, but we decided to go in and check it out none the less. The porno's there were awesome with titles like CumFarts, Black Meats/White Treats, GLAZED and Confused, etc... Along the side of the wall was a room. Trucker Jizz are the only words that I could describe this "arcade room" at this porn shop. I'm not joking when I say that I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

All in all it was a successful trip except for Mr. Lead Foot (Praul) getting a speeding ticket.

2 comments:

Pegleg said...

Milson and I played in the arcade and I used his joystick.

Antoine said...

I don't think you can describe the smell of that room. The funny thing was that you you could see the movie selection on the wall and a lot of them were Gay pornos. Hahaha. When can we go back?