Saturday, June 12

Boys Boys Boys!

A man's eye view
Boys,

You know who it irs. Just checking in with the rest of the company. Risten... Midnight and I totally stained Disneyland with our pheromones, which means my senses have come alive with a new, refreshed mission: Reunification. Not the Korean way, the SDC way. So I humbly suggest that we gather, and gather soon. I was thinking/stinking in July, when our own chubby Sam becomes MJ's forbidden digimons. What say ye, fodder?

And by the way, you better put in me some input... don't be a n00b. And is it just me, or am I so swoll now?

Yours unruly,

Bush Dub

4 comments:

Antoine said...

Good idea, We've been waiting for the right time to get our INK.

Milson said...

Dawgz! Prease, can we??

Pegleg said...

Hey, guys... remember when 'Nor said he was going to get Mil a Harvard dildo? Did that ever happen?

Milson said...

I wish...