Thursday, May 12

Wimberley, eh?

I am making this post in hopes that Ben Bond and crew will find this and once agian shed their tears over what I am about to say......... Wimberley is really not cool, gay if you will and to agree with me would oh so smart/kind of you. I do have to give them credit...sucking up to the judges every year has got to be exhausting. They do advance almost every year and it is strictly because they have "tradition". What tradition you ask? Well you can think what you will but I say it is a tradition of being overly gay and having long beautiful hair. To the naked eye...or man...this may look like I have only bad things to say, but I will say that Wimberley has made my English accent stronger and I commend them for that. Well, my ramblings are done with and your opinion would be much appreciated. I'm out. EWWWWWW RA!

3 comments:

Antoine said...

I agree with C, they do like to use very gay accents, although Will was OK, I didn't find the show very entertaining. Shut up Plotsign Girl.

Pegleg said...

I thought that Wimberley did a pretty fine job, actually. Very dramatic and very well-versed in their play, I believe that they soared above and beyond all expectations. Might I add that they also have a sizzling-in-the-pants volleyball team. Yowzers is all I have to say about that.

Antoine said...

That is true, I've seen him.