Tuesday, June 7

Douchebags A Plenty

Is anyone noticing the number of wiener lovers we're attracting? I was going through the site to touch up a few things (such as little boys) and noticed that some fartass threatened Antoine or me of our mortal lives under the "Welcome Me" post. He did this on the day Clara kicked my bitch-ayorse, so it was kind of recent. And then there's this Dillon guy who's into buttsex like crazy. And don't forget about the psycho chick who's into poetry. Just wondering if any of you guys are noticing... it's kind of freaking me out.

And when are we gonna have a guys-spend-time-together-in-the-woods-naked party for more than a day? It is our last summer before Harvoyord and we should totally have tongue sex one last time. Hit me back just to chat! Your biggest fan, this is Paul.

2 comments:

Antoine said...

good point C. This guy is so gay that he cant put his real blogger name. What a puyoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryorssy.

Chels said...

Ovary Punch said...

Wow... another douche! How can you be such an ass and not even know that you like wiener?


Uhh.. All righty then.. You call me a douche for liking a Jrock artist and patching a bit of info together for easy linking blah blah? Do you even know what a douche is? I'm a human, you lame unoriginal (haha) "douche".
Oh, yes, I am such an ass for putting things I am interested in on my blog. Wow, this should be such a crime. *cough* sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. I pity people like you who need to go flame others for amusement. Don't you have any friends to amuse you? Sigh..
Please don't bother replying to this, and I'm tempted to put anonymous, but you may mistake me for the anonymous above. Bah, Lame. I'll just delete and ignore any replies anyway. Have a nice day ^___^